Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I obtained zero Superior Maple Story 2 Mesos

Posted by rsgoldfastcom 
I obtained zero Superior Maple Story 2 Mesos
December 13, 2018 05:09PM
I obtained zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants, and have soloed Hell Gollux 15 times. Instead, according to empirical data, the drop rate of this pendant is approximately 2-3%, which is completely clear due to Maple Story 2 Mesos the propensity of pay-to-win gamers to carry themselves in these boss conducts. This percentage yields an output of 15-20mil per day.

I've got eight Tough Magnus runs per week. But, Tyrant boots just don't sell anymore because literally any random person can leech their method to some boots.I are treated exactly the same way (or worse, even if the player has higher variety ), as players that paid their way to top, although it takes literally no maplestory2 skill whatsoever to get to the top if you're spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So rather than relaxing and bossing daily for earnings, I must rely on the same exact methods that I used seven months ago, before I even reached six-digit selection, when I reached maximum mesos for the first time.I literally have not seen one person who has attained 2mil range in a shorter time period without having to spend money, or will be mmogdp.com more skilled than me at creating revenue, yet I'm considered another 2m range player in my machine.

This sport is too simple for people that pay their way towards the very best. The abundance of those people crashes the marketplace for end game drops, decreasing what achievement there is in reaching end game standing to nothing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login