Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Knicks have had FIFA Coins

Posted by mmogofifa 
Knicks have had FIFA Coins
March 02, 2018 10:10PM
Knicks have had FIFA Coins some okay lottery picks and latedraft steals since then but nobody like Kristaps And I don't really know what to do right nowRodger KRISTAPS PORZINGIS DUNKS LITERALLY EVERY BASKETBALL HE SEESSeth Porzingis has a long way to go of course He's a jump shooter who doesn't yet hit jump shots

consistently which I think is a function of conditioning and just getting fortable on an court with his current teammates Or maybe he just won't be lightsout from range who knows And while Kristaps unveils a new move or two each night he's just as likely to mishandle the ball or rush an attempt in traffic Acceptable rookie stuff but

definitely stuff that needs sharpeningRodger I WAS NOT EXAGGERATING THE GODMAN CANNOT BE PREVENTED FROM THUNDEROUS TIPSLAMS HE WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND TIPSLAM IT INTO THE GAPING HOLE IN YOUR NECK CAVITY IF YOU SPEAK ILL OF HIMSeth He's also pretty

foulprone leading the league in total fouls Cheap FIFA Coins right now However I am impressed with his foot speed on defense and he's more than tall enough to stonewall dudes at the rim There are still some bad rotations and he bites on fakes way too often for a guy of his size but he's more active and way more disciplined on that end than anyone

There are a lot of games we have done very well,Buy Cheap Gold from [www.mmogo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login