Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

o Bianca Buono of

Posted by elaine95 
o Bianca Buono of
October 11, 2018 08:31PM
Giants rookie running back Saquon Barkley has made his first big purchase since becoming an NFL player.

Barkley revealed on Instagram that he has bought a house for his parents Aaron Rodgers Jersey , something he’s been wanting to do since he first realized he had the talent to make it to the NFL.

“Something I promised my parents, ever since I was a young kid,” Barkley wrote. “Finally be able to achieve that goal is the most amazing feeling. Every kid out there that has a dream continue to keep your head down and work your butt off K'Waun Williams Jersey , great things will come along the way.”

Barkley previously said the house would be atop his priorities. His rookie contract as the second overall pick in the draft will pay him a guaranteed $31.5 million over his first four years in the league.

Arizona Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim reported to jail for a 48-hour incarceration Tuesday evening, according to Bianca Buono of 12News.

Keim will also serve seven days of house arrest and will be required to use an ignition interlock device on his vehicle for one year after pleading guilty to extreme DUI. The Cardinals suspended Keim for five weeks and fined him $200,000 for his transgression last week last week in Chandler http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-maxwell-jersey , Ariz.

Keim expressed immediate remorse for the situation following the incident and pleaded guilty to the offense, which may have allowed him to receive a fairly light sentence comparatively.

Former Cardinals receiver Michael Floyd was sentenced to 24 days in jail and 96 days of home detention for the same infraction in 2017.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login