Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here are some tips

Posted by lasky1994 
Here are some tips
April 16, 2018 12:34AM
The Rolodex came out and she quickly emailed some friends to see if they would be interested in designing a tattoo for Tattly. "I wanted to see what their reaction would be, and within days I received my first design!" The all-star team of designers includes: Jason Santa Maria, Jessica Hische, Frank Chimero and James Victore (to name a Asics Gel Quantum 360 Womens few).Tina runs swissmiss and Tattly in a funky collaborative workspace in Brooklyn called STUDIOMATES, which fosters a similar working environment to Shopify (they even have a "beer friday" like us). Fellow STUDIOMATES Oak helped take Tina's killer idea from concept to a fully-functional online store in no time at all. According to the boys at Oak, creating an online store with Shopify "was almost as painless to set up as applying a Tattly to your bicep."
Tattly makes use of some popular Shopify App's like PixelPrinter @#$%& Air Force 1 Femme (simple shipping labels and receipts) and Chimpified (syncs customer info with MailChimp), and the whole store follows "responsive design principles" which makes Tattly look good and work well on your mobile devices.
We're happy as heck to have Tina and Tattly running on Shopify and can't wait to get our first order @#$%& Air Max 2017 Damen of temporary tattoos in the mail. Check out our Facebook page in a couple of weeks to see the amusing pictures. for everyone, but especially for entrepreneurs - who might be driven to make their company a success at all costs. But you can't operate to your full potential when your batteries are running low... it's important to take some time to relax and recharge.
Okay, so I know it's easier to take time off if you have a larger business with others able to step into your shoes for a week or two. But if you're a @#$%& Air Max Thea Donna small-scale entrepreneur, there are still plenty of ways for you to keep a healthy work/life balance. Here are some tips that'll help:
Say No
It's important, especially in the early stages, to learn to say no. Write down what your priorities are for your business and personal life, and keep them nearby at all times. If @#$%& Air Vapormax Dames an opportunity arises that doesn't fall strictly within either category, simply turn it down. You only have so many hours and you can't comply with all the demands on your time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login