Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My legs were not as sore

Posted by lasky1994 
My legs were not as sore
January 10, 2019 09:17PM
What’s the furthest you’ve ever run in one go? I once ran 350 miles in an 81-hour continuous push.

What do you like to eat while you’re running? I’ll never live down Asics Gel Lyte 3 Damen the story in Ultramarathon Man of ordering a pizza and getting it delivered to the roadside as I ran by. But I don’t eat that sort of food any more. I really like nut butters, I find they sit better with me than gels. I like coconut water for hydration, I find that works well.

What’s your favourite place in the world to run? It was London today [we did a loop along the Thames in central London before Asics Gel lyte 5 Womens the interview]. My favourite place is wherever I am that day. But that was a glorious run. To you, it was all normal, but it would be like me taking you for a run across the Golden Gate bridge [near his home in San Francisco].

Do you ever run barefoot? On the beach, or the @#$%& Air Max 95 Femme infield of a track, yes. I love running barefoot, but not on pavements. But I did run a marathon barefoot … I wanted to see what it was like.

How was it? It was horrible! My legs were not as sore, amazingly, but my feet were really beat up.

Who is your Adidas Gazelle Damen running hero? Probably my dad. I remember going to the inaugural LA marathon [in 1986]. I was just a young boy and I remember he ended up in the medical tent at the finish. He was a mess, he had an IV in his arm, he was shivering, and I looked at him and my first thought was: why would anyone do this, I’m never going to run a marathon, this is the most ridiculous thing. So he influenced me, but not in the way you would think. But @#$%& Free RN Flyknit Mujer something about it must have resonated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login