Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

section for men and women

Posted by lasky1994 
section for men and women
January 10, 2019 05:47PM
If I were to create a pie @#$%& Air Vapormax Damen chart of the brands I actually wear running (and the rest of the time) then Lululemon would probably comprise the largest part of it. I have a pair of shorts with multiple pockets that I’ve worn for six marathons – the style is an old one but is very similar to this. Those pockets are genius; they are sort of a double layer in the design which makes it really easy to slip gels in and out, but also keeps them safe – no chance of them falling out. Then their Fast and free tights are the most comfortable running leggings I’ve ever tried on, their Tracker shorts are a summer staple and they make the best Adidas Stan Smith Womens running backpack, bar none. Of course, all this comes at a price (though given previous running backpacks gave me blisters and stripped skin off my shoulders, I’d say that’s money well spent). They do have regular sales and a ‘we made too much’ @#$%& Air Pegasus 83 Donna section for men and women on their website that’s well worth keeping an eye on. Because the thing with Lululemon is that yes, it looks great but it’s also technically really, really good. Sure, I’m as vain as the next person, @#$%& Air Max 90 Femme Blanche but when I pick kit for a marathon it’s absolutely a choice based on comfort and practicality, and they are simply brilliant.I read a stat the other day (quite possibly from the Institute of Spurious Stats) that 11% of runners have lucky pants. Even Olympians have lucky underwear. Anyone who has suffered, err, friction in unfortunate areas will attest that it’s no laughing matter: I’ve seen more discussion of ‘good running underwear’ on some Facebook forums than virtually any other topic. I’ve seen the question “Should I go commando?” rather a lot too, to which my answer is: if you are man wearing those super short racing Adidas Superstar Womens Red shorts then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO. Some things cannot be unseen. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, running pants. This new style from Runderwear is excellent and I highly recommend them. As you were.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login