Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Honesty is very important

Posted by ylq 
ylq
Honesty is very important
December 06, 2018 12:08AM
Honesty is very important Newport Short Cigarettes. Everyone must be honest, because honesty is the foundation of being a man. To do something wrong is to be daring to admit.ao Yan, Xiao Wen, Xiao Yan, Xiao Yu, Xiao Mei, Xiao Xiao play in an orchard. orchard director took a sharp little axe and placed it at the door, and went to work. Xiao Yan saw the axe. She looked at the gleaming father and son, and she loved it. She curiously said: "It's beautiful! It still shines Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping."an said, "Is this beautiful axe really fast?"mei said: "Yes, there is a tiny cherry tree, let's try it!"people took the axe and walked toward the small cherry tree. They learned how adults cut trees, and lifted the axe to cut it down Buy Marlboro 100 Cigarettes Online. Just listening to "����", the small tree was cut off by the waist. They are sitting under a big apple tree, pretending to be playing, but they are uneasy! After a while, the orchard director came back and found that the cherry tree was cut off. He was furious and told them a few words. "You said, who did this?" All the people shook their heads.e head of the garden said, "Isn't you doing Today, I was very bored at home, and I read the papers with great interest. However, when I read the article "Zhan Tianyou", I was deeply touched.han Tianyou" This text tells that Zhan Tianyou presided over the construction of the Beijing Railway for our country Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes. He was not afraid of difficulties, and he was not afraid of ridicule. He accepted the task and immediately began surveying the route. When he encountered difficulties, he thought: This is the first railway built by the Chinese. It must be repaired. Otherwise, it will not only provoke the foreigners to laugh, but also cause the Chinese engineers to lose confidence. He also often encourages the staff. Say: Our work must first be precise and not sloppy Newport Regular Cigarettes. The words "probably" and "almost" are not from the mouth of the staff... In this article, Zhan Tianyou's outstanding talents and strong patriotism are demonstrated, showing the wisdom and strength of the Chinese people. The aspiring person has succeeded. Under the leadership of Zhan Tianyou, the Juyongguan and Badaling and "human" lines were successfully built. Once, I got a bad grade in my exam. I thought of a bad grade in my heart. I thought of Zhan Tianyou��s spirit of not being afraid of difficulties. I will study hard and not be lazy. Soon, I got a good grade in the exam. We want to like Zhan Tianyou, love the motherland, and pass on the patriotism of the motherland from generation to generation. We must love our motherland and prevent foreigners from bulve read this text and I am deeply impressed. We should learn from Zhan Tianyou's spirit of not being afraid of ridicule and not afraid of difficulties.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login