Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Matt Carpenter pledges

Posted by Benthomson 
Matt Carpenter pledges
December 08, 2017 07:00PM
TCU baseball: Matt Carpenter pledges 10,000 per homer to Houston
TCU baseball: Matt Carpenter pledges 10,000 per homer to Houston Former TCU baseball player Matt Carpenter will donate 10,000 to Houston relief effort for every home run he hits the rest of the year. Joe Sargent/Getty Images Nathan Ruiz Former TCU baseball player Matt Carpenter wants to help the area he knows as home Matt Nieto Jersey. The current Cardinals infielder tweeted Monday that he and his wife will donate 10,000 for every home run he hits to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in Houston. Carpenter is originally from Galveston, Texas, about an hour southeast of Houston. My wife and I called the Houston area home for most of our lives and our hearts are hurting for those families affected by hurricane Harvey Matt Carpenter (@MattCarp13) August 28, 2017 From now till the rest of the season we will donate 10,000 dollars for every Homerun I hit to help aid the relief efforts in Houston Matt Carpenter (@MattCarp13) August 28 Erik Johnson Jersey, 2017 Carpenter also tweeted out a link for people to donate, as well as a suggestion to pitchers looking to help with relief efforts. If you re looking to donate check this out s://t.co/5SLFL49wMI or if you re a MLB pitcher throw balls down the middle Matt Carpenter (@MattCarp13) August 28, 2017 Shortly after, he tweeted that teammate Adam Wainright would match each of his 10,000 donations. Because @UncleCharlie50 is a stud in every sense of the word https://www.avalancheprosport.com/avalanche-jerseys/mark-barberio-jersey.aspx..he has pledged to match the 10,000 for each Homerun I hit #prayingforHouston Matt Carpenter (@MattCarp13) August 28, 2017 Carpenter played at TCU from 2005-2009 before St. Louis drafted him in the 13th round. He has 17 home runs so far this season and set a career high of 28 in 2015. With only about a month left in the season, Carpenter has 32 games to help Houston. His season high for home runs in a month is six, set in May.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2017 07:01PM by Benthomson.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login