Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tahir Whitehead Jersey

Posted by huangjian123 
Tahir Whitehead Jersey
January 03, 2019 10:26PM
Raiders owner Mark Davis is taking the blame. Which is nice of him considering the shambles his team is at the moment is almost exclusively his fault.Davis sat down with聽Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com after last night’s loss to the Chargers Jordy Nelson Jersey , which dropped them to 1-8 and would be a much bigger deal if not for the actual tragedies happening in California right now.“I always look in the mirror, and the buck stops with me,” Davis said. “Where this team is right now is my fault. We haven’t been able to build a 22-man roster. We haven’t been able to give this team a chance to win because the reconstruction failed. We failed from 2014 on to have a roster right now.”Davis has referred to a “deconstruction/reconstruction” program that started in 2012 after the death of his father Al Davis. It took a bit to start since they foolishly traded away first- and second-round picks to get Carson Palmer in 2011, but then bounced back with the 2014 and 2015 drafts which brought Derek Carr, Khalil Mack, Gabe Jackson Authentic Rashaan Melvin Jersey , and Amari Cooper.But the recent trade of Mack to the Bears for future picks made it clear they think a major rebuild is in order under Gruden, who clearly has more sway over decisions than General Manager Reggie McKenize.“Having Jon Gruden here was the end game for me,” Davis said of the guy he gave a 10-year contract to. “Jon’s going to be the stability here. Jon’s going nowhere. That’s just the way it is.”When that stability might come is another question.“It’s been all part of an evolution, but I think it’s becoming clearer and clearer to Jon as well that the talent is just not here at this time,” Davis said. “The drafts did not help supplement what we were doing in the free-agent market. If you look at our roster now, it’s a bunch of free-agent one-year guys that are mercenaries. And they’re great guys and they’re Raiders. Once a Raider Youth Kolton Miller Jersey , always a Raider, . . .but we just don’t have the overall talent of a 22-man roster. . . .That’s a clear shot at McKenzie, whose good work was picked apart by the Mack deal. Only 11 of his 50 draft picks from 2012 to 2017 remain on the roster.“Reggie and I need to sit down and talk and figure out how we are going to go about the future,” Davis said. “We’ve got to look in the mirror and figure out, Where the hell did we go wrong in trying to build this thing?“We failed. I have failed. But at the same time, we wouldn’t have been in the great position we were in without Reggie McKenzie being here.”The one constant in the failure is ownership http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marcus-gilchrist-jersey , and Davis is right to admit that much. Last week proved tricky for picking against the spread, with huge wins by the Bills, Chiefs and Jets throwing a wrench in our good intentions. Here are the spreads for this week:Eagles -3 at GiantsBills at Texans pick’emSeahawks -3 at Raiders (in London)Bears -3 at DolphinsSteelers at Bengals -2.5Colts at Jets -2.5Panthers at Washington -1Cardinals at Vikings -10.5Chargers -1 at BrownsBuccaneers at Falcons -3.5Rams -7 at BroncosJaguars -3 at CowboysRavens -3 at TitansChiefs at Patriots -349ers at Packers -9.5As for our picks this week, Levi Damien is still the only one of us who has a winning record against the spread this year. I’m sure glad I don’t live in Vegas, or my kids wouldn’t be able to go to college. We have a few unanimous picks this week, as we all like the Texans Tahir Whitehead Jersey , Falcons and Jaguars. The Great Beyond’s choice in the Raiders vs. Seahawks game will be revealed in the morning’s Friday Foretelling.UntitledLeviRyanTyler GTylerEvan GBD WillMarcusLeviRyanTyler GTylerEvan GBD WillMarcusAnd here are this week’s Community picks:UntitledRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/LRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/L
Re: Tahir Whitehead Jersey
January 28, 2019 07:24AM
<b:tag class='poweredby' href='https://www.k4clean.com/' name='a' target='_blank'>القاضية للتنظيف</b:tag>
<a href="[www.k4clean.com"]; >القاضية للتنظيف</a>-
<a href="[mgtm3.com]; >مجتمع نيوز</a>-
<a href="[www.k4clean.com]; >شركة تنظيف بدبي</a> -
<a href="[www.k4clean.com]; >شركة تنظيف بالشارقة</a> -
<a href="[www.k4clean.com]; >شركة تنظيف بعجمان</a> -
<a href="[www.mgtm3.com]; >شركة تنظيف في دبي</a> -

افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض الشركه المتخصصة فيشركة تنظيف بعجمان أعمال التنظيف في مدينة الرياض Riyadh من أفضل الشركات في التنظيف شركة تنظيف بالرياض التي تخلصكم تماما من مشكلة التنظيف التي تواجهكم يوميا و التى تحتاج إلى الخبراء الفعليين فى أعمال التنظيف و لان حياتكم مهمه جدا بالنسبه لنا كما انه ليشركة تنظيف في دبي أعمال التنظيف في مدينة الرياض Riyadh من أفضل الشركات في التنظيف شركة تنظيف س من الرائع ان تضيعه فى أمور التنظيف قمنا بتأسيس خدمة التنظيف خصيصا لكم لراحتكم وراحة أسرتكم . نقدم خدمات التنظيف بأسعار تنافسية حيث لا يمكن مقارنتها بأى خدمة تنظيف علي مستوي المملكه العربية السعوديه ، كما أن خدمات النظافة لدينا فائقة في الجودة وهى مخصصة لكآفة الفمجتمع نيوز ئات سوآء شركات عامه وخاصه او مؤسسات او مساكن اوغيرها تشمل الخدمه تنظيف كل انواع المنشآت . وكما تقدم.شركة تنظيف بالشارقة خدمات تنظيف من خلال فريق عمل يشمل الخبراء اوالمتخصصين فى التنظيف بإستخدام ادوات متطورة تساهم فى تنظيف كآفة المرافق فى وقت قياسى وبكل كفاءه .تنفذ الخدمات فى الموعد المتفق عليه ايضاً ويتم تنفيذ كآفة تعليمات الساده العملاء .شركة تنظيف بدبي
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login